Wednesday, January 28, 2015

VERONICA KLOUS rpeats LIES about Doctor Garfield!


The First Segment features a :"VERONICA KLOUS" :
Repeating Unfounded Street Tranny Trash Talk about Dr. Garfield, the Hormone Doctor ay POST STREET ( At MASON) Medical Arts Bulding, MY PERSONAL HORMONE DOCTOR from 1985 Until I went to Prison in 1987.

I have heard a Lot of Trashy Street Whore Drag Queens talk Trash about Dr. Garfield, and they are, as is 90% of the Cases, Liars. Street Whores , especially Drag Queen Whores, Lie Constantly. I Know- I WAS one!

But THIS FEMALE should Really Know More Better than to REPEAT a Unfounded Lie "I Heard From Another" She Says..LIAR!

I know this person is a Good Person (Klous) and SO WAS KLOUS BARBIE the NAZI AUSCHWITZ JEW KILLER! At least New Age Progressive Anti Semite Jew Haters think ALL NAZIS were Misunderstood.

I Was Treated Very Very Well by Doctor Garfield, a 70's Astute Dignified Old School Gentleman! He was able to Bill MediCal for my Progestion & Premarin Shots & 30 Day Supply of Hormones. I received a Injection (In A New Single Use Syrenge) twice a month.

What MOST Street Trash Drag Queen Whores do not know, The Glass Syrenges Used in the 1920s- 2000 WERE TOTALLY STERLIZED betweeh Injections! Duh?

It was not until the 1990's, when REAL DOCTORS & NURSES actually began to TREAT AIDS patients & in EUROUPE Medical Studies were made, that it was FOUND that the Principal Cause of HTV/AIDS, was
 MYCOPLASMA!US ARMY PATENT for AIDS
The Linking Pathogen in Neurosystemic Diseases
Several strains of mycoplasma have been "engineered" to become more dangerous. They are now being blamed for AIDS, cancer, CFS, MS, CJD and other neurosystemic diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment